Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Soul Lounge On A Sunday


Steve Jackson has tipped me to his Soul Lounge show every Sunday on Real Love Radio.

Check it out - a mixture of killer new releases and classy oldies:

Soul Lounge Playlist 24/2/08

Angela Johnson - Should've been there
Father's Children - We got love
Izzy James - Stand up
Tavie - I want you
Lawrence Beamon - Thinkng of you
PEO feat Mirjam - Tonight
Sir Wick - Thank you Lord
Swade - Tomorrow
2unes - All I need is you
T K Soul - Love T K Soul
William Demps - Everything
Nhojj - Peace and blessings
Rogiers - Hollywood story
Lina - Feel the love
Special - Girlfriend 2 Girlfriend (Woman to woman)
Main Ingredient - Save me
Randy Jackson - How can I be sure
Shirley Brown - I'm so fed up
Karin Jones - You know me I know you
General Crook - Thanks but no thanks
Chapter 8 - Let's get together
Charles Mintz - Lucky guy
Gift of Dreams - By my side
Jay Proctor - I wanna make love to you
Paulinho da Costa - Seeing is believing
Jazz Crusaders feat Bobby Womack - No way out of loving you
Moses Tyson - I got over
Sam Dees - My world
Charles Beverly - Stop and think a minute
Lou Courtney - I'm in need of love

No comments:

Post a Comment